10 reasons (but there are more !) why you should register for the GlaGla Race in 2019 !
- The GlaGla Race represents the opportunity to participate in one the largest SUP Race in the world (500 paddlers in 2018, up to 700 in 2019)
- The GlaGla Race is about the unique feeling of paddling in a beautiful mountain landscape covered with snow. (and even sometimes with snow on the beach !)
- The GlaGla Race is SUP Race… but you can also enjoy skiing with many ski resorts all around (and even 2 ski lifts in Talloires !)
- At the GlaGla Race, you can find very affordable accommodation (if you register early enough) especially with our partners : Les Alérions and Florimontane.
- At the GlaGla Race you will also find clinics, yoga lessons, talks and board testing.
- At the GlaGla Race you can get a nice organic GlaGla T-Shirt for a special price :5€ only (until november 31st)
- The GlaGla Race is the first Alpine Lakes Tour stage, a friendly competition accross the Alps where you will meet other passionate and sporty people to share and challenge.
- The GlaGla Race is the opening race of The Paddle League (offering points for the world ranking)
- The GlaGla Race is a popular event gathering the best athletes and participants who race for the first time ! You can participate even if you don’t have a board (you can rent one)
- The GlaGla Race offers the opportunity to discover Talloires, a beautiful village between the lake and the mountains !
More about GlaGla Race 2019 :
- Full description & registration for GlaGla Race 2019
- Facebook Alpine Lakes Tour Page
- The Alpine Lakes Tour on Twitter
- GlaGla Race Youtube playlist
- The GlaGla Race on SUPRacer